02 January 2012
Hartwell Motorcycle Club would like to announce the guidelines for their 2012, 4 round series.
The Guidelines outlines the series as a whole - please note significant changes for 2012 such as:
- This years series is at 4 different tracks for four different rounds- instead of doubling up at tracks and running 5 rounds:
- Winton Raceway
- Mac Park, South Australia
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- Broadford State Motorcycle Complex
- Running a SuperMoto RR Class.
- Cross Entries allowed - AT NO EXTRA CHARGE, Cross entries will be accepted in a preference system until grids fill up.
- The Greg Bailey Feature Race - Will be a 20 Minute + 1 lap race at each round.
- 600 Expert, Non-Expert & Novice / Over 600 Expert, Non-Expert & Novice classes on the sunday of each round, instead of receiving 3 smaller races, will receive a short race and an atleast double distance race.
For any more details please see the series guidelines attachment below.
Also attached to the Series guidelines are the class specific rules for: SuperMoto / Mono, Superlight & Formula 400.
Hope everyone is set for a fantastic years racing ahead of us!